St John Evangelical Lutheran School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (812) 926-2656
- St. John Lutheran School mission is to educate children in our church and in our community with Christ as the center of everything that we do.
- St. John is proud to be able to provide a quality, Christian education to children in Pre-Kindergarten through Grade 8.
- Our Pre-Kindergarten class for 4 year old is a full-day, five day a week learning experience.
- We are accredited by the National Lutheran School Association and meet or exceed curriculum standards set forth by the State of Indiana.
- St john Lutheran school strives for academic excellence in a life of service to Him.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||87 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Aurora Grades: K-8 | 79 students
211 4th Street
Aurora, IN 47001
(812) 926-1558 0.2 K-8
- Lawrenceburg Grades: PK-8 | 139 students
524 Walnut Street
Lawrenceburg, IN 47025
(812) 537-3690 3.8 PK-8
- Hebron Grades: NS-PK
2092 Medical Arts Dr
Hebron, KY 41048
(859) 586-1904 10.6 NS-PK
- Burlington Grades: PK-8 | 539 students
5876 Veterans Way
Burlington, KY 41005
(859) 689-4303 10.7 PK-8
- Florence Grades: NS-PK
7505 Oakbrook Dr
Florence, KY 41042
(859) 371-9595 11.9 NS-PK
St John Lutheran has excellent , quality, caring teachers and staff. Ourtwo daughters have excelled academically, socially. We suggest other parents visit St John Lutheran for your most valuable assets; your children!
- Posted by Parent - Armym
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.