St. John Lutheran School
Mission Statement: Making disciples of Jesus ChristthroughtheWord and a Christ-centered curriculum.
The motto: ONE in the light emphasizes the school's roleastooutreach to the community, nurture the faith whichbeginsatbaptism and equip to serve the Lord.
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 154 students
- Yearly Tuition: $2,758
- Acceptance rate: 100%
- Average class size: 17 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 22%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
$2758 NON-WELS, ELS RATE..SCHOOL BOARD ESTABLISH RATES FOR AREA WELS/ELS MEMBERS..$1061 TUITION FOR ST JOHN MEMBERS
National avg.: 85%
Total Sports Offered
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Arts and Music Programs:
- Mission Statement:Making disciples of Jesus ChristthroughtheWord and a Christ-centered curriculum. The motto: ONEin thelightemphasizes the school's role as to outreach tothecommunity,nurture the faith which begins at baptism and equiptoserve theLord.
Profile last updated:
Endorse St. John Lutheran School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Identifying Your School's Brand
Creating a brand identity for your school is an essential part of your marketing strategy. We walk you through the process.
7 Reasons Why Private School May Be The Right Choice
Private schools come in a wide variety of educational approaches. We show you how to refine your school search.
June 01, 2021What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.