New Ulm Area Catholic Schools
Through Pre-Kindergarten-Grade 12 programs of academic excellence and faith-filled experiences, it is our intent to prepare each student for responsible membership and service in the Church and world communities.
In partnership with parents, the Church, and our other communities, it is the mission of New Ulm Area Catholic Schools, guided by strong Catholic teachings and values, to provide our students with an education that promotes spiritual, intellectual, physical, emotional and social growth.
- Top Ranked MN School
- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Students: 432 students
- Acceptance rate: 98%
- Average class size: 18 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Learning Difference Programs
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 23%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Number of AP Courses
CIS Calculus, CIS Composition, CIS Literature, CIS Speech
Average ACT score
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Tuition varies by grade.
% on Financial Aid
National avg.: 85%
Shelly A. Bauer
Total Sports Offered
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Art Council, Dance Team, Fall Dance Program, Intramurals, Knowledge Bowl, Math Counts, National Honor Society, School Musical, Science Bowl, Spanish Club, Speech, Student Council, Yearbook
- Through Pre-Kindergarten-Grade 12 programs of academic excellence and faith-filled experiences, it is our intent to prepare each student for responsible membership and service in the Church and world communities. In partnership with parents, the Church, and our other communities, it is the mission of New Ulm Area Catholic Schools, guided by strong Catholic teachings and values, to provide our students with an education that promotes spiritual growth, promotes intellectual growth, promotes physical growth, and promotes emotional and social growth.
NUACS is everything my wife and I wanted for our children. The teachers are caring dedicated professionals who go above and beyond what is expected of them. Our children received a first class academic education, a thorough religious education, and participated in extra-curricular programs that are successful across the board. The spirit of cooperation among students, parents, and faculty/staff make NUACS a fantastic school.
Endorse New Ulm Area Catholic Schools. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Books Set In Private Schools
Enjoy a range of subject matter from recollections to murder mysteries, all set in private schools here at home and abroad.
Keep Ransomware Out of Your School
Small organizations like private schools are just as vulnerable to ransomware attacks as large organizations are. Here's how to deal with ransomware in your school.
Endow A Teaching Position
Endowing a teaching position accomplishes many things for the private school that gave you the foundation for your adult life.