St John's Lutheran School
- St. John's Lutheran School Is A Christian Elementary School Maintained By St. John's Evangelical Lutheran Church, Montello, Wisconsin.
- It Exists For The Purpose Of Giving The Children In Its Care A Thorough Christian Education.
- The General Objective Of This Organization Is To Bring Teachers, Parents And Friends Of St. John's Lutheran Elementary School Together To Work For A Common Purpose, The Christian Education Of The Child.
- To Achieve This Objective, The Organization Has Established The Following Goals, To Have A Closer Relationship Between Child, Parents, And Teachers And To Give Mutual Support To One Another In The Christian Training Of Our Children, To Be A Service Club To The School, School Board And Staff In Any Possible Way.
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||83 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Antigo Grades: PK-8 | 234 students
419 6th Ave
Antigo, WI 54409
(715)623-4835 93.5 PK-8
- Antigo Grades: NS-8 | 102 students
300 Lincoln St
Antigo, WI 54409
(715)623-2200 93.2 NS-8
- Appleton Grades: PK-8 | 273 students
W2796 County Road Kk
Appleton, WI 54915
(920)733-2651 58.2 PK-8
- Appleton Grades: PK-8 | 280 students
930 E Florida Avenue
Appleton, WI 54911
(920)739-9194 57.6 PK-8
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.