St John The Baptist School
- At St. John's Catholic School, our mission is to guide each student as they develop spiritually and gain a knowledge, understanding and love of Jesus Christ.
- St. John's students will acquire a positive Catholic attitude toward world involvement with a strong personal commitment to moral and spiritual values.
- At St. John's Catholic School we practice to exemplify Christ by praying, and growing together.
- The school foster a safe and secure environment in which the children can grow.
- St. John's school is child-centered and committed to providing strong academic and developmental programs which enable children to grow to their full potential.
- The school will empower the children to meet the challenges of living in an ever-changing racially and culturally diverse world.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other special emphasis association(s)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-5|
|Total Students||89 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$1,185|
|Tuition Notes||parishioner and non-parishioner rates Preschool fees vary by choice of program|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$250|
National avg.: 85%
|Total Sports Offered||1 sport|