St John The Baptist School
- At St. John's Catholic School, our mission is to guide each student as they develop spiritually and gain a knowledge, understanding and love of Jesus Christ.
- St. John's students will acquire a positive Catholic attitude toward world involvement with a strong personal commitment to moral and spiritual values.
- At St. John's Catholic School we practice to exemplify Christ by praying, and growing together.
- The school foster a safe and secure environment in which the children can grow.
- St. John's school is child-centered and committed to providing strong academic and developmental programs which enable children to grow to their full potential.
- The school will empower the children to meet the challenges of living in an ever-changing racially and culturally diverse world.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other special emphasis association(s)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||89 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 20%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$1,185|
|Tuition Notes||parishioner and non-parishioner rates Preschool fees vary by choice of program|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$250|
National avg.: 85%
|Total Sports Offered||1 sports|
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.