St. Joseph Catholic Elementary School
Tel: (806) 359-1604
- As a Catholic school, St. Joseph seeks to enhance in its students, staff and parents an experience of the love of God made real by Jesus Christ today.
- To achieve this, the St. Joseph community continually strives through prayer, sacraments, and ministry, for an appreciation of the word of God, an expression of love in living community, and service to the larger community.
- Mary, the mother of Jesus, and Joseph, patron of the school, are models for the St. Joseph community to pursue these challenging objectives.
- As an institution of learning, St. Joseph Catholic School addresses and challenges the intellectual, moral, physical, social, and spiritual growth of students.
- St. Joseph fosters in students an appreciation of their self worth, respect for others, and a sensitivity to the challenges and promise of the future.
- St. Joseph Catholic School extended community is to provide a family oriented Christian environment of academic excellence where each child has the opportunity To mature in faith through spiritual guidance to develop intellectually emotionally and physically in order to prepare for service to others.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||135 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Amarillo Grades: PK-12 | 290 students
501 S Carolina St
Amarillo, TX 79106
(806) 372-2285 9.1 PK-12
- Amarillo Grades: PK-5 | 125 students
5005 W Interstate 40
Amarillo, TX 79106
(806) 352-5620 43.2 PK-5
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.