St Marys Cathedral School
Tel: (806) 376-9112
- St. Mary's Montessori pre-school and elementary school (kindergarten through fifth grade) fosters an atmosphere for children of all ages to develop the gifts and talents given by the Lord.
- This atmosphere is instrumental in the development of each individual's spiritual, moral, intellectual, and physical attributes.
- Our mission is to provide an educationally-conducive environment that prepares students for life by instilling sound moral values, educational fundamentals, and critical thinking skills through an excellent religious and academic formation with dedicated teachers and staff.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
American Montessori Society (AMS)
Other Montessori association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||240 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Amarillo Grades: PK-5 | 135 students
4118 S Bonham St
Amarillo, TX 79110
(806) 359-1604 2.2 PK-5
- Amarillo Grades: PK-12 | 290 students
501 S Carolina St
Amarillo, TX 79106
(806) 372-2285 11 PK-12
- Amarillo Grades: PK-5 | 125 students
5005 W Interstate 40
Amarillo, TX 79106
(806) 352-5620 43.5 PK-5
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.