St Marys Cathedral School
- St. Mary's Montessori pre-school and elementary school (kindergarten through fifth grade) fosters an atmosphere for children of all ages to develop the gifts and talents given by the Lord.
- This atmosphere is instrumental in the development of each individual's spiritual, moral, intellectual, and physical attributes.
- Our mission is to provide an educationally-conducive environment that prepares students for life by instilling sound moral values, educational fundamentals, and critical thinking skills through an excellent religious and academic formation with dedicated teachers and staff.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other Montessori association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||230 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 39%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Amarillo Grades: PK-5 | 169 students
4118 S Bonham St
Amarillo, TX 79110
(806)359-1604 2.2 PK-5
- Amarillo Grades: PK-12 | 370 students
PO Box 3428 (501 S. Carolina)
Amarillo, TX 79116
(806)372-2285 11 PK-12
- Amarillo Grades: PK-5 | 100 students
5005 W Interstate 40
Amarillo, TX 79106
(806)352-5620 43.5 PK-5
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.