St Marys Cathedral School
- St. Mary's Montessori pre-school and elementary school (kindergarten through fifth grade) fosters an atmosphere for children of all ages to develop the gifts and talents given by the Lord.
- This atmosphere is instrumental in the development of each individual's spiritual, moral, intellectual, and physical attributes.
- Our mission is to provide an educationally-conducive environment that prepares students for life by instilling sound moral values, educational fundamentals, and critical thinking skills through an excellent religious and academic formation with dedicated teachers and staff.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other Montessori association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||230 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 39%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Amarillo Grades: PK-12 | 370 students
PO Box 3428 (501 S. Carolina)
Amarillo, TX 79116
(806)372-2285 11 PK-12
- Amarillo Grades: PK-5 | 169 students
4118 S Bonham St
Amarillo, TX 79110
(806)359-1604 2.2 PK-5
July 16, 2018
As you’ve been doing your boarding school research, you’ve likely seen ISEE/SSAT score submission requirements for your target schools, and understand how important scores are to the admissions process. Unfortunately, tremendous candidates can get bypassed because they were not able to demonstrate what they knew on test day.
July 13, 2018
Schools for the artistically gifted child are in short supply.
June 26, 2018
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.