Worshiper's House Of Prayer Academy
- Worshipers' House of Prayer Academy is a K-8 college preparatory school based on Biblical principles; equipping students to maximize their potential.
- WHOPA compels students to master the art of discipline, develop a passion for learning, a heart of service, and boldness to impact their world for Christ. Call today for more info!.
Worshiper's House Of Prayer Academy places among the top 20% of private schools in Florida for:
- Category Attribute
- Acceptance Rate Lowest average acceptance rates
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||126 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Number of AP Courses||2 courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,750|
|Tuition Notes||SUFS & MCKAY Accepted|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$6,400|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Daphne Zizi|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Dance, Flag Football, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Dance,|
Flag Football, Soccer,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art, Dance, Music, Step Team|
- Entrance exam required
- Families must be in active fellowship with a Bible believing church.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Miami Grades: K-8 | 32 students
16400 Nw 15th Ave
Miami, FL 33169 5.1 K-8
- Miami Grades: PK-8 | 555 students
425 Ne 105th Street
Miami, FL 33138
(305)751-4257 1.9 PK-8
- Miami Grades: PK-2 | 122 students
17801 Nw 2nd Ave.
Miami, FL 33169 6 PK-2
Nearby Homes for Sale
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.