Worshiper's House Of Prayer Academy
- Worshipers' House of Prayer Academy is a K-8 college preparatory school based on Biblical principles; equipping students to maximize their potential.
- WHOPA compels students to master the art of discipline, develop a passion for learning, a heart of service, and boldness to impact their world for Christ. Call today for more info!.
Worshiper's House Of Prayer Academy places among the top 20% of private schools in Florida for:
- Category Attribute
- Acceptance Rate Lowest average acceptance rates
- Diversity Highest percentage of students of color
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||126 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Number of AP Courses||2 courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,750|
|Tuition Notes||SUFS & MCKAY Accepted|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$6,400|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Daphne Zizi|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Dance, Flag Football, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Dance,|
Flag Football, Soccer,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art, Dance, Music, Step Team|
- Entrance exam required
- Families must be in active fellowship with a Bible believing church.
Nearby Homes for Sale
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.