St Joseph Catholic School
Tel: (501) 329-5741
- As a community of faith, St. Joseph School's philosophy and mission is rooted in Catholic doctrine.
- Students are prepared to be productive Christian citizens who seek truth and respect others.
- The ultimate goal of the school is to integrate faith and learning in order to develop the whole person: soul, mind and body.
- St. Joseph School is committed to the formation of the human person with respect to his final goal – God--as he fulfills his obligation to develop the intellectual and physical skills needed for the challenges of life.
- St. Joseph School seeks to develop adults of faith and intelligence, persons who have the courage to seek out the truth and follow it, persons who see God and respect Him in themselves and their fellow men.
- Ultimately, the goal is that of true education; that is, to develop the whole person---soul, mind, and body.
- St. Joseph School strives to integrate faith, learning, and living.
- Our goal is to form the total person in faith, education, and service.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other special emphasis association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||489 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||37 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.