St Joseph Catholic School
Tel: (970) 484-1171
- The primary goal of the program of instruction in the schools of the Archdiocese of Denver is to provide learning experiences which most effectively inculcate worthwhile attitudes and impart the knowledge and skills necessary for the spiritual, intellectual, emotional and physical development of the student.
- The Office of Catholic Schools provides courses of study/curriculum guides for mandatory use in all Archdiocesan schools.
- Curriculum evaluation committees consisting of teachers, principals and/or other curriculum experts are charged with the responsibility of assisting the Associate Superintendent in reviewing, revising and developing implementation for individual subject areas of the curriculum.
- Changes to curriculum areas are made according to a set subject rotation, as determined by the Associate Superintendent for Curriculum and Staff Development with the approval of the Superintendent.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||236 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Greeley Grades: NS-8 | 186 students
2351 22nd Ave
Greeley, CO 80631
(970) 353-8100 23.2 NS-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.