St Joseph Catholic School
- The primary goal of the program of instruction in the schools of the Archdiocese of Denver is to provide learning experiences which most effectively inculcate worthwhile attitudes and impart the knowledge and skills necessary for the spiritual, intellectual, emotional and physical development of the student.
- The Office of Catholic Schools provides courses of study/curriculum guides for mandatory use in all Archdiocesan schools.
- Curriculum evaluation committees consisting of teachers, principals and/or other curriculum experts are charged with the responsibility of assisting the Associate Superintendent in reviewing, revising and developing implementation for individual subject areas of the curriculum.
- Changes to curriculum areas are made according to a set subject rotation, as determined by the Associate Superintendent for Curriculum and Staff Development with the approval of the Superintendent.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||233 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Greeley Grades: PK-8 | 186 students
2351 22nd Ave
Greeley, CO 80631
(970)353-8100 23.2 PK-8
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.