- Saint Joseph School is proud of its family-like community where parents, teachers and church are working together to develop the whole child both spiritually and academically.
- Our goal is to provide a spiritual environment focused on kindness and service to others.
- We maintain a strong academic environment by providing a rich core curriculum, which is systematic, ongoing and sequential.
- Saint Joseph's Diocesan School is committed to excellence through a community founded on a balance of respect, kindness, love, compassion and traditional Catholic values.
- Within the loving environment our children are able to grow intellectually, socially and spiritually and to then go out into our world as respectful, productive, loving young men and women.
- Saint Joseph's has created an academically challenging and competitive environment within the context of Catholic values and teachings through family and staff working together hand-in-hand to help develop the whole child spiritually intellectually, emotionally, socially and physically.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||215 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BethelGrades: PK-8 | 216 students
24 Dodgingtown Rd
Bethel, CT 06801
NewtownGrades: PK-8 | 436 students
40 Church Hill Road
Newtown, CT 06470
RidgefieldGrades: PK-8 | 252 students
183 High Ridge Ave
Ridgefield, CT 06877
DanburyGrades: PK-8 | 274 students
370 Main St
Danbury, CT 06810
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.