St Joseph Elementary School
- Saint Joseph School is proud of its family-like community where parents, teachers and church are working together to develop the whole child both spiritually and academically.
- Our goal is to provide a spiritual environment focused on kindness and service to others.
- We maintain a strong academic environment by providing a rich core curriculum, which is systematic, ongoing and sequential.
- Saint Joseph's Diocesan School is committed to excellence through a community founded on a balance of respect, kindness, love, compassion and traditional Catholic values.
- Within the loving environment our children are able to grow intellectually, socially and spiritually and to then go out into our world as respectful, productive, loving young men and women.
- Saint Joseph's has created an academically challenging and competitive environment within the context of Catholic values and teachings through family and staff working together hand-in-hand to help develop the whole child spiritually intellectually, emotionally, socially and physically.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||215 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- DanburyGrades: PK-8 | 244 students
370 Main St
Danbury, CT 06810
- BethelGrades: PK-8 | 216 students
24 Dodgingtown Rd
Bethel, CT 06801
- NewtownGrades: PK-8 | 286 students
40 Church Hill Road
Newtown, CT 06470
- RidgefieldGrades: PK-8 | 252 students
183 High Ridge Ave
Ridgefield, CT 06877
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.