St Joseph School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (847) 256-7870
- 2017 National Blue Ribbon School of Excellence St. Joseph School is a vibrant Catholic learning community for children in Preschool through Eighth Grade.
- We are dedicated to promoting the fullest possible spiritual, intellectual, emotional, physical and social development of each student in a Christian environment enlivened by the gospel message of Jesus.
- Our modern facility supports a rich curriculum that integrates the latest education best practices.
- Our students become involved, committed, responsible learners who work cooperatively with others for individual as well as group growth.
- St. Joseph School provides its students an opportunity to achieve academic excellence and to foster their personal and spiritual development within a distinctively Catholic community of faith.
- St. Joseph Celebrates National Blue Ribbon Award - 11/14/2017 - St. Joseph School received the 2017 NAtional Blue Ribbon School of Excellence award November of 2017. The school celbrated in a big way with Village of Wilmette President Bob Belinski, ...moreArchdiocese of Chicago Superintendent Dr. Jim Rigg, and former St. Joseph Church Pastor Bishop Kane. hide
St Joseph School places among the top 20% of private schools in Illinois for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
- School History Oldest founding date
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2017|
|Total Students||213 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||17 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Uniform Belair Plaid, white or green polo, khaki pant)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,436|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Cross Country, Football,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
- Mission Statement:
- St. Joseph School is dedicated to academic excellence for every child, and fosters personal and spiritual development within a distinctly Catholic community of faith.Philosophy/Belief Statement:
- St. Joseph School is a place of Catholic values and morals where God and family come first, children learn respect for themselves and others, and students are cared for spiritually, morally, intellectually, physically, socially and emotionally. This is achieved in partnership with students, parents, staff, and the community as a whole.St. Joseph School provides a high quality learning environment in which every student develops a love of learning in a safe, inviting community. Uniqueness is celebrated, allowing students to reach their maximum potential.The staff of St. Joseph School is committed to work collaboratively to ensure that the best practices in teaching and learning are utilized. Technology supports student learning in a global environment, and resources are maximized for the greater good of the learning community. A Pathway to the Future, Exceeding Academics and more- St. Joseph School, Wilmette ~
I came to St. Joseph School four years ago. I was not only impressed with the incredible academics, but the faith-based and family-centered environment as well. We have done everything possible to build upon that and continue to educate young minds to be critical thinkers, problem solvers and moral citizens. We are deeply rooted in our Catholic faith but we welcome all who want to join us. We have recently been endorsed by CAPE (Council for American Private Education) to submit our application for the US Dept of Education's Blue Ribbon Award. We hope to share the good news with you in September of 2017!We are Scholars; we are Leaders; we are a Catholic School centered around family. We are Trailblazers! Come join us!
- Posted by Administrator - Mr. Laszlo Katona
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.