St. Joseph School Youngstown
Tel: (330) 793-1250
- St. Joseph School began over 30 years ago with the philosophy that all students should be instructed in a Christ-like atmosphere of love and acceptance.
- Throughout the years St. Joseph School has strived to provide each child with the best Catholic education while instilling in them a sense of commitment to others and to the society in which they belong.
- The St. Joseph faculty and staff incorporate Catholic beliefs, development of prayer life, a sense of community, and a concern for justice with all students.
- Global issues and the Church doctrine are taught hand in hand as the students progress in their understanding of the inter relatedness of God and the world.
- St. Joseph School offers classes from Kindergarten through the Eighth grade.
- Education is enhanced using closed circuit and cable television, access to computers and the Internet, and field trips to educational establishments.
- Participation in liturgies reinforces the concepts embraced in our Christian faith.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||236 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Youngstown Grades: K-12 | 621 students
4401 Southern Blvd
Youngstown, OH 44512
(330) 788-8088 4.6 K-12
- Youngstown Grades: K-8 | 141 students
505 Gypsy Ln
Youngstown, OH 44504
(330) 747-0452 5.4 K-8
- Youngstown Grades: PK-K | 109 students
2432 S Raccoon Road
Youngstown, OH 44515
(330) 793-0509 0.5 PK-K
- Youngstown Grades: PK-K | 46 students
22 Mcclurg Road
Youngstown, OH 44512
(330) 758-7374 7.2 PK-K
- Youngstown Grades: NS-8 | 96 students
2008 Lynn Ave
Youngstown, OH 44514
(330) 788-4622 6.6 NS-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.