The Growing Place
- A Place to Grow has been in private operation since 1989.
- The facility is solely owned by Dublin resident and parent, Beth Amirault.
- Avoiding the corporate structure of larger nationally recognized child care centers, A Place To Grow is able to provide consistency, security, and prides itself on our unique staff longevity record.
- A Place to Grow nurtures the family and the child, making every family's experience enjoyable, loving, and trusting.
- The goal of A Place To Grow is to offer every child, from infants to kindergarten, a safe and stimulating environment as they climb up the ladder of development.
- By providing a nurturing atmosphere, rich in quality care and individualized attention, we encourage children to evolve at unique stages of learning and socializing beyond the boundaries of their home place.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||109 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Youngstown Grades: PK-K | 46 students
22 Mcclurg Road
Youngstown, OH 44512
(330) 758-7374 6.7 PK-K
- Canfield Grades: PK-K | 196 students
4300 Shields Rd
Canfield, OH 44406
(330) 792-4150 2.4 PK-K
- Youngstown Grades: K-8 | 141 students
505 Gypsy Ln
Youngstown, OH 44504
(330) 747-0452 5.4 K-8
- Youngstown Grades: NS-8 | 96 students
2008 Lynn Ave
Youngstown, OH 44514
(330) 788-4622 6.2 NS-8
- Youngstown Grades: PK-6 | 41 students
2943 Wardle Ave
Youngstown, OH 44505
(330) 746-0447 8.2 PK-6
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.