The Growing Place
- A Place to Grow has been in private operation since 1989.
- The facility is solely owned by Dublin resident and parent, Beth Amirault.
- Avoiding the corporate structure of larger nationally recognized child care centers, A Place To Grow is able to provide consistency, security, and prides itself on our unique staff longevity record.
- A Place to Grow nurtures the family and the child, making every family's experience enjoyable, loving, and trusting.
- The goal of A Place To Grow is to offer every child, from infants to kindergarten, a safe and stimulating environment as they climb up the ladder of development.
- By providing a nurturing atmosphere, rich in quality care and individualized attention, we encourage children to evolve at unique stages of learning and socializing beyond the boundaries of their home place.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||109 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- CanfieldGrades: NS-K | 249 students
4300 Shields Rd
Canfield, OH 44406
- YoungstownGrades: PK-K | 46 students
22 Mcclurg Road
Youngstown, OH 44512
- YoungstownGrades: K | 65 students
3300 Canfield Rd
Youngstown, OH 44511
- HubbardGrades: K-8 | 118 students
38 E Water St
Hubbard, OH 44425
- YoungstownGrades: PK-8 | 76 students
2008 Lynn Ave
Youngstown, OH 44514
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.
January 07, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.
December 27, 2017
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.