St Justin Martyr School
Tel: (314) 843-6447
- St. Justin Martyr School has been providing Catholic education from Kindergarten through 8th grade since 1966.
- St. Justin is a dynamic mixture of the most effective teaching methods of the past plus new approaches on the leading edge of progressive educational techniques.
- The Faith Community of St. Justin Martyr Parish supports the work of parents in fostering a faith- based Catholic education.
- We strive to prepare students spiritually to be active members of our Catholic faith, heritage and traditions; academically to be cognitive, well-rounded, life-long learners; and morally to live out our Baptismal commitment to love God and neighbor, respect each other, and carry the Good News through service to all.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Christian School Association (NCSA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||274 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||30:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint Louis Grades: PK-K | 62 students
10109 Watson Road
Saint Louis, MO 63127
(314) 835-9500 0.9 PK-K
- Saint Louis Grades: K-8 | 139 students
1414 S Sappington Rd
Saint Louis, MO 63126
(314) 968-0760 1.2 K-8
- Saint Louis Grades: 9-12 | 609 students
1311 S Kirkwood Rd
Saint Louis, MO 63122
(314) 965-4853 1.4 9-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.