Casa Dia Montessori
Tel: (314) 835-9500
- Casa Dia Montessori offer a safe and nurturing environment while promoting the physical, social, emotional, and intellectual development of young children.
- You will see frequent, positive and warm interactions between adults and children.
- Nutritious meals and snacks are provided throughout the day as are organized morning and afternoon outside play times.
- We offer a developmentally appropriate curriculum for your child. Montessori allows children the freedom to select individual activities which correspond to their own periods of interest and readiness and to progress at their own pace.
- Our specially trained teachers encourage independence while developing a healthy self-concept.
- We offer regular communications with our parents and effective administration.
- We have ongoing evaluations of our program and administration which allows us to continually provide high-quality early childhood programs at affordable prices.
- Parents are considered an integral part of the program, as parents are viewed as the children's first teachers.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||62 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Angela Hafer|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint Louis Grades: 9-12 | 609 students
1311 S Kirkwood Rd
Saint Louis, MO 63122
(314) 965-4853 0.5 9-12
- Saint Louis Grades: K-8 | 139 students
1414 S Sappington Rd
Saint Louis, MO 63126
(314) 968-0760 0.7 K-8
- Saint Louis Grades: PK-8 | 274 students
11914 Eddie And Park Rd
Saint Louis, MO 63126
(314) 843-6447 0.9 PK-8
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?