St Lawrence Elementary School
5.00 (4 reviews)
- St. Lawrence School is a caring and nurturing Catholic community centered on Jesus Christ, based upon a shared commitment to faith within a child-centered environment.
- St. Lawrence School provide a learning atmosphere for all students by educating the whole child.
- We accomplish this through a comprehensive curriculum focusing on word, sacrament, and service.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||803 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||32 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sterling HeightsGrades: PK-12 | 473 students
14500 Metropolitan Pkwy
Sterling Heights, MI 48312
- ClawsonGrades: PK-8 | 320 students
521 E 14 Mile Rd
Clawson, MI 48017
- UticaGrades: PK-8 | 457 students
45160 Van Dyke Avenue
Utica, MI 48317
- RochesterGrades: PK-8 | 162 students
3739 Kern Rd.
Rochester, MI 48363
St. Lawrence offers many opportunities for my child to grow in his strength in GOD, his education capabilities as well as socially. We have had 5 children graduate from this amazing school and to go onto NDP and Country Day.The Principal is absolutely wonderful and has taken so much pride in making this school one of the best in the Metropolitan area. Our family feels truly blessed to be here along with many of the other families.
- Posted by Parent - Helen
Very good school. Please with administration and most teachers. Administration is progressive and is making changes for the better.
- Posted by Parent - Micha
School is very good and getting better. Caring teachers and administration. My children are progressing well, love their classmates and teachers. What else can you ask for?
- Posted by Parent - Mapms
great school, awesome teachers, and feels likes home with family....
- Posted by Parent - anski
January 22, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 19, 2018
January 19, 2018
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.