St Louis Elementary School
- At Saint Louis Catholic School, we teach many things. Mastery of the basics is imperative, but we also value art, music, algebra and computer training.
- Whatever the course work, our goal is to teach respect, responsibility and human compassion.
- We believe that it is never too early to help our children develop correct study habits and a healthy attitude toward learning.
- This philosophy is reflected in our full day Kindergarten program and continued through grades 1-8.
- Our strong curriculum and small size enable us to adapt programs to meet the needs of individual students.
- Our philosophy of positive discipline, in which the faculty and students work together to resolve problems, helps to develop self-esteem, accountability and self-discipline.
- To encourage spiritual development, St. Louis offers daily religious instruction, student-prepared masses and preparation for the sacraments of Reconciliation, First Communion and Confirmation at appropriate age levels.
- We encourage parent involvement and look for ways to your child's school experience fulfilling and effective.
- Strengthen your children with an education that will serve them well throughout life-- one that teaches them to expect the best of themselves and to give the best of themselves to others.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||96 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Here is an overview of the private school admissions process, as well as the steps needed to find the right private school for your child.
What do teachers earn? Teachers' salaries vary from state to state, indeed, from school to school.
Contract cheating is more common than most of us realize. Finding somebody online to write essays or term papers is fairly easy to do. The way we parents counter immoral behavior like this is to discuss it frequently with our children.