St Louis Elementary School
- At Saint Louis Catholic School, we teach many things. Mastery of the basics is imperative, but we also value art, music, algebra and computer training.
- Whatever the course work, our goal is to teach respect, responsibility and human compassion.
- We believe that it is never too early to help our children develop correct study habits and a healthy attitude toward learning.
- This philosophy is reflected in our full day Kindergarten program and continued through grades 1-8.
- Our strong curriculum and small size enable us to adapt programs to meet the needs of individual students.
- Our philosophy of positive discipline, in which the faculty and students work together to resolve problems, helps to develop self-esteem, accountability and self-discipline.
- To encourage spiritual development, St. Louis offers daily religious instruction, student-prepared masses and preparation for the sacraments of Reconciliation, First Communion and Confirmation at appropriate age levels.
- We encourage parent involvement and look for ways to your child's school experience fulfilling and effective.
- Strengthen your children with an education that will serve them well throughout life-- one that teaches them to expect the best of themselves and to give the best of themselves to others.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||96 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Educating a gifted child can be daunting as there is no clear roadmap for your child's education. Some thoughts and suggestions here.
Signs that your school might be failing don't suddenly appear all at once like a flashing neon sign. Instead, they appear gradually over weeks, months, and years. We explore the warning signs and offer some suggestions to mitigate them.
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.