St. Margaret's Episcopal School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 154 students
- Yearly Tuition: $7,725
- Acceptance rate: 90%
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 48%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Tuition noted is for K-5 students. Middle School tuition is $8225. Payment schedules are available.
% on Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid Grant
National avg.: 85%
Mrs. Tina Maize
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Girl Scouts, Youth Group
- Accelerated Math & Language Arts* Spanish*Instructional Technology Program*Art & Science Lab*Small Class Sizes*Safe Environment* Strong Communication with Parents* Character Education Classes* Weekly Chapel Services* Physical Education and Sports Programs* Music Program After School Care*
Endorse St. Margaret's Episcopal School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
2020-21 Best SSAT Prep Courses Reviewed
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.