St Marguerite's Catholic School
5.00 (3 reviews)
Tel: (435) 882-0081
- St Marguerite's Catholic School serves 125 students in grades Prekindergarten-8 and is a member of the National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA).
- The student:teacher of St Marguerite's Catholic School is 14:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Roman Catholic.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||125 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed St Marguerite's Catholic School also viewed these schools: Intermountain Christian School.
Since my daughter start 1st grade at St. Marguerite Catholic school she learned a lot. All the staff is helpful, and the principal is awesome. My daughter loves this school. I have no intention to remove my daughter or leave the school. To our principal and all our teachers, thank you so much for teaching and molding my daughter to be a good student. I really appreciate all your works.
- Posted by Parent - Remy T.
This school is so amazing. It is by far the best school in the area. My kids started here in preschool and I have no intention of them ever leaving. The teachers take every opportunity to help the children grow.
- Posted by Parent - Amanda Karabatsos
The staff at this school is so helpful. My girls have grown so much since I placed them in this school.
- Posted by Parent - shann
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.