St Maries Christian School
- The St. Maries Christian School is not only state accredited, but Heaven blessed! Our K - 8th Certified teacher will work with oyur child to meet their needs and help them to excel, preparing them to succeed in this world - and the next. St. Maries Seventh-day Adventists Believe Our love and devotion as a people are rooted supremely in God whom we worship as our Sovereign Lord, Creator, and coming King.
- We hold the Bible as the authoritative reveler of God's truth to guide us in matters of faith and life.
- The "New Covenant" promises not only forgiveness for sin, but also a knowledge of God's will and a deep desire to honor it.
- We respect and keep His commandments, not in order to be saved but as a joyous expression of appreciation for God's kindness toward us.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit lives in every believer.
- His residence within motivates and empowers us to holy living.
- The indwelling Spirit also equips us for ministry in the church and the world.
- Every believer is uniquely gifted for spiritual service to God's glory and the building up of His kingdom.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades 4-8|
|Total Students||2 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||2:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Boise Grades: PK-9 | 173 students
601 South 9th Street
Boise, ID 83702
(208)331-9260 256.6 PK-9
- Boise Grades: PK-8 | 221 students
3901 Cassia St
Boise, ID 83705
(208)344-9738 257.6 PK-8
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.