St. Mark Lutheran School
Tel: (616) 281-7892
- St. Mark Lutheran School and Preschool is a ministry of St. Mark Lutheran Church, a member of the Lutheran Church Missouri Synod, which supports hundreds of affiliate congregations throughout the country in educating more than 280,000 students.
- St. Mark teachers share a broad Christian doctrine centered around the beliefs that we are saved through God's grace, that the Holy Spirit sustains us in our faith, and that the Holy Scriptures are the inspired Word of God.
- St. Mark Lutheran Preschool balances education and play, giving students a positive outlook toward school and a foundation for academic achievement.
- Each day, preschool students talk to God through prayer and learn about Jesus and His teachings through Bible stories.
- Meanwhile, they develop the skills they'll need for a lifetime of learning.
- At St. Mark, education doesn't just take place in the classroom.
- Students also have an opportunity to develop their gifts through a variety of extracurricular activities, including drama, choir, forensics competitions and science fairs.
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||122 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,646|
|Tuition Notes||Kindergarten (5 1/2 days) $3358.00 Kindergarten (5 full days) $3646.00|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Football, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Football,|
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Accelerated Reading, Journalism Class, Math Extra, Private Music Lessons|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Caledonia Grades: NS-PK
2347 68th St SE
Caledonia, MI 49316
(616) 554-6170 1.9 NS-PK
- Grand Rapids Grades: K-6 | 329 students
3662 Poinsettia Ave Se
Grand Rapids, MI 49508
(616) 574-6000 2.1 K-6
- Grand Rapids Grades: PK-8 | 393 students
67 68th St SW
Grand Rapids, MI 49548
(616) 455-3860 3.2 PK-8
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.