St Mark School
Tel: (309) 676-7131
- Since 1922, Saint Mark Catholic School has provided Academic Excellence in Service of the Lord to the Peoria community.
- Pre-kindergarten through 8th grade receive the highest levels of academics with a strong foundation of Catholic values and morals.
- As a Catholic School, it is our belief that there must be an integration of our faith in our total school curriculum.
- We attempt to provide an atmosphere where the Gospel values are instilled, Christian attitudes are developed, academic excellence is fostered, and discipline is stressed.
- We strive on all accounts to be a school where Christ is loved, excellence is expected, character counts, and traditions thrive.
- The mission of Saint Mark Catholic School is to foster the spiritual growth and academic life of its students and faculty and to teach children, with the cooperation of parents, the Catholic faith.
- Your child is accepted, cherished, and challenged as a unique individual.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||198 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.