St Mary Catholic School
- St. Mary Catholic Schools strive for a united community of academic excellence and stewardship by embracing the Gospel and carrying the light of Christ.
- Therefore, St. Mary Catholic Schools will offer a broad curriculum to fit the needs and levels in the intellectual range of all students by providing academic, religious, and activity programs which give each individual the opportunity to develop his/her potential.
- We believe this can be attained through the joint efforts of students, parents, staff, and community.
- The following information has been written to acquaint you with facts about our school operations, policies, and procedures.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||220 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||16 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sioux Falls Grades: 5-12 | 56 students
47135 260th St
Sioux Falls, SD 57107
(605)367-7680 15.2 5-12
- Sioux Falls Grades: 10-12 | 33 students
908 N West Ave
Sioux Falls, SD 57104
(605)367-4293 18.7 10-12
- Sioux Falls Grades: 9-12 | 80 students
201 Nw Ave
Sioux Falls, SD 57107 19.4 9-12
- Sioux Falls Grades: NS-12 | 1294 students
6120 S Charger Circle
Sioux Falls, SD 57108
(605)334-1422 19.6 NS-12
- Sioux Falls Grades: 1-12 | 15 students
412 S Hawthorne Avenue
Sioux Falls, SD 57104
(605)339-2038 19.7 1-12
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.
A long summer break offers plenty of time for a wide range of activities for every age group. Here are some of the options available.
Educating a gifted child can be daunting as there is no clear roadmap for your child's education. Some thoughts and suggestions here.