St. Mary Elementary School
Tel: (585) 343-6866
- St. Mary Elementary School serve the families who live in the community of Riverbend in southwest Edmonton.
- Surrounding neighborhoods include Haddow, Falconer Heights, Henderson Estates, Rhatigan Ridge, Ramsay Heights, Brookside, Brander Gardens, and Windermere Estates.
- The St. Mary/St. Monica is one school with two campuses This unique organizational design enhances the learning opportunities for children in kindergarten to grade 6.
- Our St. Monica Campus is an Early Learning Center where we weave our tales of wonder, create a place and space to dream and to believe in our hearts all that is beautiful for children (K-1).
- Our St. Mary Campus is a Grade 2 – 6 learning community where the journey continues and personal academic success is encouraged and achieved.
- A partnership with Concordia College, Grant MacEwan and the University of Alberta through teacher education and research plays a significant role in our work with children.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||81 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.