St. Mary Elementary School
Tel: (585) 343-6866
- St. Mary Elementary School serve the families who live in the community of Riverbend in southwest Edmonton.
- Surrounding neighborhoods include Haddow, Falconer Heights, Henderson Estates, Rhatigan Ridge, Ramsay Heights, Brookside, Brander Gardens, and Windermere Estates.
- The St. Mary/St. Monica is one school with two campuses This unique organizational design enhances the learning opportunities for children in kindergarten to grade 6.
- Our St. Monica Campus is an Early Learning Center where we weave our tales of wonder, create a place and space to dream and to believe in our hearts all that is beautiful for children (K-1).
- Our St. Mary Campus is a Grade 2 – 6 learning community where the journey continues and personal academic success is encouraged and achieved.
- A partnership with Concordia College, Grant MacEwan and the University of Alberta through teacher education and research plays a significant role in our work with children.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||81 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.