St John The Baptist School
- Our mission is to provide the highest quality education integrated with the teachings of Christianity.
- We commit ourselves to superior standards of academic excellence. We provided a loving yet disciplined environment, conductive to learning.
- Personal attention is stressed and our professional educational staff are well trained to recognize the individual needs and unique talents of each student.
- Your child will reach his/her maximum potential at Saint John the Baptist School.
- From Pre-K through Grade 8, all of Saint John's academic programs meet New York State Education Standards.
- There is a strong focus on mastery of subject matter, not just attaining competence.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||157 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please view our website or call for more information.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$500|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Elma Grades: PK-8 | 155 students
7580 Clinton St
Elma, NY 14059
(716)681-1327 5.7 PK-8
- Lancaster Grades: 1-8 | 22 students
5580 Genesee St
Lancaster, NY 14086
(914)557-7028 7.3 1-8
- Lancaster Grades: 9-12 | 360 students
142 Laverack Ave
Lancaster, NY 14086
(716)683-4824 7.5 9-12
- Depew Grades: NS-8 | 126 students
52 Burlington Ave.
Depew, NY 14043
(716)683-8049 7.9 NS-8
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.