St Mary Elementary School
- St. Mary Elementary School has been an integral part of the Menasha community for over 130 years.
- Our accredited Catholic school offers a challenging curriculum for students in preschool through 5th grade.
- This educational approach allows us to provide an environment whereby all children can feel important and become the best they can be.
- St. Mary focuses on developing a solid foundation for academic and personal success.
- It is our belief that young students need to attain proficiency in these building blocks of knowledge.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
State or regional independent school association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||117 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.