St. Mary Magdalen Elementary School
- Top Ranked WA School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-8
- Enrollment: 421 students
- Yearly Tuition: $9,532
- Average class size: 25 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
School Uniform required
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Boy Scouts, Extended Care, Girl Scouts, Math Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Band, Choir, Drama, Speech Club, Strings Orchestra
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- The application process begins each year in January for the upcoming academic year.
- Potential enrollees require a completed application form along with all other necessary paperwork. Our application fee is $40.00
- Students are also required to participate in an assessment.
- Please call the school office at 425-353-7559 for forms and for more information.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does St. Mary Magdalen Elementary School cost?
St. Mary Magdalen Elementary School's tuition is approximately $9,532 for private students.
What sports does St. Mary Magdalen Elementary School offer?
St. Mary Magdalen Elementary School offers 4 interscholastic sports: Cross Country, Soccer, Track and Field and Volleyball.
What is St. Mary Magdalen Elementary School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for St. Mary Magdalen Elementary School?
The application deadline for St. Mary Magdalen Elementary School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse St. Mary Magdalen Elementary School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards