St. Mary's High School
- Top Ranked CO School
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 251 students
- Yearly Tuition: $9,500
- Average class size: 16 students
- Application Deadline: Jan. 31 / Mar. 1 / rolling
- Source: Verified school update
St. Mary's High School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Colorado for:
Academics and Faculty
No denim, collared shirts
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Club or Organization:
Students For Life
Arts and Music Programs:
National Art Honor Society
- 100% of St. Mary's students who applied to college were accepted in 2017; 94% to a 4-year college and 4% to a two-year college;
- Class of 2017 (66 graduates) earned over $12.6M in college scholarships;
- Average AP score for 2017 was 3.66 on a 4.00 scale;
- 92% of student body participates in extra-curricular activities;
- Thousands of hours of student community outreach each year;
- Closed campus with a safe, secure environment
- 25-acre, state-of-the-art athletic complex
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does St. Mary's High School cost?
St. Mary's High School's tuition is approximately $9,500 for private students.
What sports does St. Mary's High School offer?
St. Mary's High School offers 15 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Diving, Football, Golf, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball and Wrestling. St. Mary's High School is ranked as one of the top 20% of private schools in Colorado for most sports offered.
What is St. Mary's High School's ranking?
St. Mary's High School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Colorado for: Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees, Largest student body, Most sports offered, Most extracurriculars offered and Oldest founding date.
When is the application deadline for St. Mary's High School?
The application deadline for St. Mary's High School is Jan. 31 / Mar. 1 / rolling (applications are due on Jan. 31 / Mar. 1 but additional applications are reviewed year-round as space permits ).
Endorse St. Mary's High School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards