St Mary's School
Tel: (607) 756-5614
- St. Mary's School is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Elementary Schools and pleased to have the opportunity for you to get to know us on the following pages.
- St. Mary's School excels in teacher certification. Teachers of all classrooms, including all Pre-K teachers, are certified by New York State.
- In addition to the State certification all teachers at our school meet certification requirements for Religion set by the Diocese.
- St. Mary's School is dedicated to providing a Catholic elementary education and a solid academic foundation while fostering spiritual growth.
- The faculty and staff are committed to teaching in a constantly evolving environment and to meeting the demands of the ever-changing world around us.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
State or regional independent school association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||173 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.