St. Mary's School
Different by Design: St. Mary School is in full compliance with the Operating Standards for Ohio`s Catholic Schools and the Ohio Revised Code.
Courses of study have been developed for use in the elementary schools of the Diocese of Toledo with the support of the University of Notre Dame ACE Collaborative.
Our small class sizes and caring, professional staff team sets us apart.
- Grades: Prekindergarten-6
- Students: 118 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 22%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Philosophy & Mission
- St. Mary Catholic School is different by design. With the assistance of the Pastor, Principal, staff, students, parents, and parishioners, we provide an excellent educational environment where students and teachers work together to cultivate, strengthen, and share faith, excel academically by fostering a passion for learning and personal accountability. It is our goal at St. Mary to commit ourselves to the development of the total person, spiritual and physical, moral and intellectual, individual and social, in an atmosphere filled with the spirit of Christ.
- St. Mary School represents a rich tradition of Catholic education to our community that dates back to the late 1800s. Our goals include: proclaiming the message of Jesus Christ, building a community of faith, and serving God`s people. A clear and unmistakable effort will be made to offer Catholic education to all who desire it.A challenging curriculum in a safe and nurturing environment.St. Mary School is in full compliance with the Operating Standards for Ohio's Catholic Schools and the Ohio Revised Code. Courses of study have been developed for use in the elementary schools of the diocese of Toledo with the support of the University of Notre Dame ACECollaborative.Our teachers teach the standards in each of the following subject areas: religion, language arts, mathematics, science, health, social studies, art, music, and physical education. Our small class sizes and caring staff team sets us apart. We are proud of our dedicated and highly qualified staff team.
- Average class size: 15
- Full time teachers: 8
- Part Time teachers: 4
- Paraprofessionals: 6
- Services:Intervention, Speech Therapy,Occupational Therapy, SchoolCounseling, Enrichment, school musicals and art shows.
- Faith-based education is within reach.No school supplies or registration fees and school uniforms reduce expenses. You may be eligible for a tax voucher. Many scholarships, tuition assistance, and rebate programs are available to reduce tuition costs.
- School Advisory Council
- The School Advisory Council of St. Mary School is established to offer counsel to the pastor and principal on all matters pertaining to the school which are not decided by law or diocesan policy.
- Parent-Teacher Organization
- Our School families are the best. PTO financially assists and supports the development and improvement of all educational programs and provides education and socialization for our parents.
- About Us
- School Colors: Red & Black
- School Mascot: Jets
- Hours: 8:30am - 3:30pm
- You do not have to be Catholicto attend
- Hot Lunch Program
- Public school bus
- Speech therapy, Occupational therapy,School counseling , Title 1 services,Intervention team & Enrichment Art & Music, PE, choir, CYO athletics,band & field trips Technology:1:1
- Tablets K, Chromebooks 1 -6
Profile last updated: 07/20/2021
Endorse St. Mary's School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
December 16, 2021Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
December 15, 2021Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.