St. Joseph Catholic School
Our Mission Statement: As members of the St. Joseph School community, we will work together to create a safe, disciplined and Christ-centered environment that is committed to Academic Excellence, Authentic Catholic Teaching, and Strong Moral Formation.
- Top Ranked OH School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 58 students
- Yearly Tuition: $4,750
- Average class size: 8 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Learning Difference Programs
Learning Programs Supported
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Parishioner rate. $4750 non parishioner.
Average Financial Aid Grant
Amanda Shade, Secretary
Total Sports Offered
- St. Joseph School is "A cool little school" with a great teacher-pupil ratio, core curriculum, a variety of sports opportunities, an active participation in religious practices, weekly mass, music, Physical education and art, a fully equipped Computer Enrichment class twice a week, fresh cooked lunches and lots of service practice.
Endorse St. Joseph Catholic School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Books Set In Private Schools
Enjoy a range of subject matter from recollections to murder mysteries, all set in private schools here at home and abroad.
Keep Ransomware Out of Your School
Small organizations like private schools are just as vulnerable to ransomware attacks as large organizations are. Here's how to deal with ransomware in your school.
Endow A Teaching Position
Endowing a teaching position accomplishes many things for the private school that gave you the foundation for your adult life.