Mansfield Christian School
At Mansfield Christian School we offer a quality Christ-centered education for students from Pre-Kindergarten through twelfth grade.
Mansfield Christian School was founded with two basic convictions: education is the responsibility of the parents and not the State; and children should be educated by people who love God and think Biblically.
Quick Stats (2023)
- Top Ranked OH School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 482 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Mansfield Christian School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Ohio for:
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 23%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- At Mansfield Christian School we offer a quality Christ-centered education for students from Pre-Kindergarten through twelfth grade.
- MCS was founded with two basic convictions: education is the responsibility of the parents and not the State; and children should be educated by people who love God and think Biblically.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are Mansfield Christian School often compared to?
Mansfield Christian Schoolis often viewed alongside schools like Temple Christian School by visitors of our site.
What is Mansfield Christian School's ranking?
Mansfield Christian School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Ohio for: Largest student body.
When is the application deadline for Mansfield Christian School?
The application deadline for Mansfield Christian School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Mansfield Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.