- Top Ranked OH School
- Grades: 7-12
- Enrollment: 136 students
- Yearly Tuition: $8,000
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Academic Challenge, Key Club, Math Club, National Honor Society, Service Learning Projects, Student Council
Arts and Music Programs:
Choir and Band, Theater Arts
- With a rich, 100-year history, St. Peter`s High School has served all those that seek a Catholic education. We achieve that by maintaining an inclusive learning environment that offers innovative programs-including honors, advanced placement, and College Credit Plus programs, along with a strong Academic Assist Program that helps students strive to be their best.
- Students have the opportunity to get hands-on with the latest technology through Spartan Create, where students learn to code and design. High school students are challenged to attain educational excellence, be lifelong learners, and live as servant leaders. Faith and spirituality are seamlessly intertwined in our school day and our Spiritual Life Class helps further to infuse spirituality and Spartan Spirit into our school community. St. Peter`s offers opportunities for students to excel in multiple sports, the performing and creative arts.
- Studies show that the skills and habits developed in junior high are not only indicators of high school achievement but also directly impact college success. Small class sizes ease the transition to this new environment. Our seventh graders are required to take a study skills class, which provides instruction on time management, organization,self-advocacy, and self-regulation. As our students gain self-confidence, self-esteem, and self-motivation, they become active participants in their learning and outcomes, allowing for a seamless transition to high school. Junior High is a time of great personal growth as well. At St. Peter`s, we expect our seventh and eighth graders to become more socially responsible, deepen their faith, and understand their place as leaders in the greater community.
- Our junior high curriculum builds upon the elementary school`s foundation with core subjects of Theology, language arts, math, science, and social studies. In junior high, subjects become fully departmentalized, and the scope of the curriculum is expanded from elementary school, with students having the opportunity to take more elective classes, including art, band, choir, foreign language, and more.
- In addition, St. Peter`s Junior High provides differentiated instruction with honors courses in Language Arts and Math and individualized academic support for students on an Individualized Education Plan (IEP). Because our sequential curriculum is aligned between the junior high and high school, those students who excel in a subject may be able to start taking their high school requirements while still in eighth grade.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does St. Peter's High School cost?
What schools are St. Peter's High School often compared to?
What sports does St. Peter's High School offer?
What is St. Peter's High School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for St. Peter's High School?
Endorse St. Peter's High School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards