Mansfield Sda School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (419) 756-9947
- Mansfield Sda School serves 23 students in grades Kindergarten-8 and is a member of the Other school association(s).
- The student:teacher of Mansfield Sda School is 12:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Seventh Day Adventist.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||23 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school, elementary school and preschool to Mansfield Sda School is -- Mansfield Christian School- (1.1 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mansfield Grades: PK-12 | 482 students
500 Logan Rd
Mansfield, OH 44907
(419) 756-5651 1.1 PK-12
- Mansfield Grades: PK-12 | 402 students
104 W 1st St
Mansfield, OH 44902
(419) 524-2572 2.7 PK-12
- Mansfield Grades: PK-6 | 231 students
63 S Mulberry St
Mansfield, OH 44902
(419) 524-2572 2.7 PK-6
- Mansfield Grades: PK-7 | 200 students
855 Millsboro Road
Mansfield, OH 44903
(419) 756-8880 3.3 PK-7
I'm so happy to have gone to this school! It has helped me develop educationally and spiritually! It's robotics programs is sweet and the teachers and kids are awesome! Everyone is welcomed, and I am so happy to have been able to attend such an great school!
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Reed
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.