Wayside Christian School
Tel: (419) 562-5930
- Wayside Christian School at Wayside, we are committed to the task of maximizing the potential of every student.
- We accomplish a great deal in our classes due to comfortable sizes, consistent discipline, and a committed faculty.
- Our goals include developing positive character traits, teaching the value of honest work, promoting patriotism, practicing good manners, and thinking from a Christian world view as applied to all subject areas.
- In addition to a traditional academic curriculum, we also have daily Bible classes and weekly chapels.
- The spiritual growth of our students is nurtured through our supportive environment and is fed through the teaching and application of Biblical principles in every activity and outreach.
- Mission of the school is to assist Christian families and their churches in equipping students to achieve academic excellence, to make Biblically based decisions, and to exemplify and serve Christ.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
Other religious school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||70 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Galion Grades: PK-8 | 131 students
138 N Liberty St
Galion, OH 44833
(419) 468-5436 12.2 PK-8
- Crestline Grades: PK-8 | 58 students
333 N Thoman Street
Crestline, OH 44827
(419) 683-1284 13.9 PK-8
- New Washington Grades: K-8 | 79 students
320 W Mansfield St
New Washington, OH 44854
(419) 492-2693 14.5 K-8
- Upper Sandusky Grades: PK-6 | 148 students
310 N 8th St.
Upper Sandusky, OH 43351
(419) 294-1395 14.9 PK-6
- Marion Grades: K-8 | 97 students
274 N Prospect St
Marion, OH 43302
(740) 382-1607 15.6 K-8
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.