St Mary School
5.00 (1 review)
- St. Mary School is a Catholic elementary school with Pre-K through Eighth grades with 200 students.
- We are a member of the Hartford Archdiocesan school system and are accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges.
- We at St. Mary are proud of the quality Catholic education which we offer to Branford and neighboring shoreline communities.
- We look to the future with a renewed commitment to our mission to provide Christian witness and provide academic excellence.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||141 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed St Mary School also viewed these schools: Connecticut Experiential Learning Center (CELC) Middle School, St Bernadette School, St Vincent De Paul School, Hamden Hall Country Day School and Boulder Knoll Montessori School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Branford Grades: 5-8 | 25 students
28 School Street
Branford, CT 06405
(203)433-4658 3.4 5-8
- East Haven Grades: PK-8 | 136 students
20 Burr St
East Haven, CT 06512
(203)469-2271 4.3 PK-8
- East Haven Grades: NS-8 | 142 students
35 Bishop St
East Haven, CT 06512
(203)467-1606 3.1 NS-8
- Cheshire Grades: PK-K | 20 students
660 Boulder Rd.
Cheshire, CT 06410
(203)272-5893 13.3 PK-K
St. Mary's offers a great experience for children ages 3-14, including full day pre-k starting at age 3. School offers math, science, technology and Spanish programs for all ages and are building future leaders in our community. The school has a long history of offering music, art and athletic programs. There is an after school program and free bus service for Branford residences. I have 3 children that attend St.Marys and I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a private school that focuses on delivery a higher level of education for child.
- Posted by Parent - Hwhal
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.