St Mary School
5.00 (1 review)
- St. Mary School is a Catholic elementary school with Pre-K through Eighth grades with 200 students.
- We are a member of the Hartford Archdiocesan school system and are accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges.
- We at St. Mary are proud of the quality Catholic education which we offer to Branford and neighboring shoreline communities.
- We look to the future with a renewed commitment to our mission to provide Christian witness and provide academic excellence.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||141 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed St Mary School also viewed these schools: Connecticut Experiential Learning Center (CELC) Middle School, St Bernadette School, St Vincent De Paul School, Hamden Hall Country Day School and Boulder Knoll Montessori School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Branford Grades: 5-8 | 25 students
28 School Street
Branford, CT 06405
(203)433-4658 3.4 5-8
- East Haven Grades: PK-8 | 124 students
20 Burr St
East Haven, CT 06512
(203)469-2271 4.3 PK-8
- East Haven Grades: NS-8 | 142 students
35 Bishop St
East Haven, CT 06512
(203)467-1606 3.1 NS-8
- Hamden Grades: NS-12 | 574 students
1108 Whitney Ave
Hamden, CT 06517
(203)752-2610 6.5 NS-12
- Cheshire Grades: PK-K | 20 students
660 Boulder Rd.
Cheshire, CT 06410
(203)272-5893 13.3 PK-K
St. Mary's offers a great experience for children ages 3-14, including full day pre-k starting at age 3. School offers math, science, technology and Spanish programs for all ages and are building future leaders in our community. The school has a long history of offering music, art and athletic programs. There is an after school program and free bus service for Branford residences. I have 3 children that attend St.Marys and I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a private school that focuses on delivery a higher level of education for child.
- Posted by Parent - Hwhal
To prep for the preschool admissions test or not to prep. That is the question.
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
Sometimes a regular school is not the right fit for a child. Perhaps she needs an alternative school.