Tel: (217) 479-2336
- Pathway school is a Non-Public School for children with severe and profound developmental disabilities.
- It's a special education for children who are severely or profoundly mentally retarded.
- Skill training in language, fine motor, gross motor, self-care, and academic areas appropriate to the developmental level of each child.
- Individualized support for children with secondary health and other special needs.
- Four Rivers Special Education District and Public school districts refer students following a formal evaluation and case study.
- A certified teaching staff develops and implements classroom goals. Support service specialists including registered physical therapist, speech therapist, nurse, physical therapy assistant, and one-to-one aides facilitate communication and behavior management.
- The primary mission of Pathway Services Unlimited is to provide and stimulate the development of quality opportunities for persons with developmental disabilities and other physical and mental challenges.
- Pathway Services Unlimited provides an adult developmental training program to individuals with developmental disabilities.
- Developmental training is provided through group and individualized instruction in a variety of settings.
- The Developmental Training Program at Pathway Services Unlimited, Inc. shall prepare adults 18 years of age and older who are developmentally disabled to live and function in various settings by promoting independence in daily living, social integration, responsible decision-making, and economic self sufficiency.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||6 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Jacksonville Grades: NS-8 | 337 students
455 E State St
Jacksonville, IL 62650
(217) 243-8621 0.4 NS-8
- Jacksonville Grades: 9-12 | 128 students
500 E College Ave
Jacksonville, IL 62650
(217) 243-8563 0.4 9-12
- Arenzville Grades: PK-6 | 44 students
200 W. Frederick
Arenzville, IL 62611
(217) 997-5535 13.1 PK-6
- New Berlin Grades: 1-4 | 12 students
304 E Gibson St
New Berlin, IL 62670
(217) 488-3190 17.1 1-4
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.