All Nations Christian Academy
5.00 (1 review)
All Nations Christian Academy Photo #2 - The Rev. Geoff and Blanca Little are the founders and Co-Directors of All Nations Christian Academy
- The mission of All Nations Christian Academy is "Acclerated Learning and Christian Living." We prepare our students with a solid academic foundation and loving character based on biblical teaching, which will enable them to lead successful lives in service to God and neighbor.
- In classes of ten to twelve students, our dedicated teachers provide individualized instruction with the objective of challenging their students to work at their full potential.
- All of our teachers are faithful believers who strive to model God's immeasurable love and care for their students.
- We prepare our students to meet or exceed the requirements of standardized achievement tests in Connecticut.
- Our students memorize scripture daily, sing praise songs and pray together.
- They also participate in discussions and role plays which help them apply Biblical teaching to their daily life challenges.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-4|
|Total Students||24 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(School polo with logo, navy or black pants or skorts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,700|
National avg.: 85%
- Class size 8-12 students.
- School day is 8:00 AM- 3:30 PM
- Tuition $5,000
- Scholarships based on household income
- Accelerated academic program
- Biblical Christian Foundation
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- New Milford Grades: K-12 | 121 students
600 Danbury Rd Ste 2
New Milford, CT 06776
(860)210-3677 30.7 K-12
All Nations Christian Academy is a little gem in New Haven, CT. Children are loved and accepted; and therefore, they thrive at this school. The academic expectations are high and character building is based on sound Christian principals. The day is long (9 Hours!) but they children do not want to leave at the end of the day. That's about their biggest problem. The school provides a well-balanced program of academics, with an excellent enrichment program that includes theater, music, and art.
- Posted by Administrator - littl
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.