Milford Christian Academy
5.00 (4 reviews)
Tel: (203) 876-2126
- Milford Christian Academy is a day-school ministry of Milford Christian Church.
- We are pleased to serve families who have determined to make true Christian education a way of life for your family.
- We pray and trust God for a tremendous blessing to the children and families each year as we work together according to the gracious historical and Biblical pattern of education which is our true Christian heritage.
- We believe the Lord has called Milford Christian Academy to minister to families who are convicted that their children ought to be brought up in the Lord for all of His purposes: to be filled with godly character, knowledge, wisdom, skill and anointing to live in today`s world, but on God`s terms and all for His glory.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||39 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Milford Christian Academy is a day-school ministry of Milford Christian Church. We are pleased to serve families who have determined to make true Christian education a way of life for your family. We pray and trust God for a tremendous blessing to the children and families each year as we work together according to the gracious historical and Biblical pattern of education which is our true Christian heritage. We believe the Lord has called Milford Christian Academy to minister to families who are convicted that their children ought to be brought up in the Lord for all of His purposes: to be filled with godly character, knowledge, wisdom, skill and anointing to live in today`s world, but on God`s terms and all for His glory.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- New Haven Grades: PK-K | 55 students
150 Highland St
New Haven, CT 06511
(203) 764-9350 8.5 PK-K
I thank the Lord every day for Milford Christian Academy. My grandchild loves going to school here, the teachers are kind, loving and completely dedicated to helping the children achieve their highest potential both academically and spiritually. In the first grade my grand child and her classmates are able to read quite well from the New King James Version of the Bible, which I find amazing! I love watching them start each day with songs of praise, prayer, and the pledge of allegiance, it's great. We love the light hearted joyful an loving atmosphere here at the school. I highly recommend it for anyone who wants their child to know the Lord. The kids are learning fundamental founding principals of America right from kindergarten. I love it! And you will too if you love American History. My little first grader is also learning to be a great speller, as she is learning phonics, her favorite subject is Math, she has already learned several multiplication tables. Milford Christian Academy is a GREAT place! We love it!!!
- Posted by Parent - karen
I thank God for Milford Christian Academy everyday! My daughters have attended this great school, one from first grade and the other from kindergarten respectively. The teachers have always been willing to give any extra help needed along with their loving guidance in all subjects. My girls have excelled in all areas of academics because of their awesome foundation acquired through this school. They have learned to give orations in front of their peers without fear; to reason and relate in all subjects along with a wonderful foundation from our founding fathers. My oldest, having been accepted by the college of her choice, is excelling in her studies there. I would recommend this school to all who are serious about their child's future in Christian education.
- Posted by Parent - jlopi
My daughter has been attending here since second grade, when we transferred her from Christian Heritage. She has excelled in academics here, receiving a fabulous foundation in reading through phonograms, and a thorough basis in all subjects. The school values align with our family values, making our job as parents that much easier!
- Posted by Parent - jmari
Milford Christian Academy is a Godsend to Connecticut. All of our children have graduated from MCA and have attended college. The oldest earned his BA, the middle migrated after two years of university into restaurant management with a growing franchise, and the youngest will finish his AA this year. They learned a biblical worldview at MCA and they stand for righteousness, willing to represent the Gospel to their peers, and sometimes taking their professors to task over non-biblical positions. Special thanks to the loving, dedicated, and professional teaching and administrative staff. Keep up the great work. Milford and America need you and schools like yours, more now than ever!
- Posted by Parent - jloom
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?