- Top Ranked CT School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 174 students
- Acceptance rate: 95%
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 30%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
National avg.: 85%
- All -day PreK3, PreK4 and Kindergarten along with grades 1st through 8th offering a rigorous, challenging curriculum rich in Catholic tradition and academic excellence. Creative learning, safe environment with a state of the art security system, NEASC accredited with SMART Boards in every classroom, Chromebooks and iPads, robotics, Innovation Lab and much more. Full size gym, hot breakfast and lunch program, an after school program, Spanish, Art, Music, P.E., Lexia Reading, and a caring, nurturing staff.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the acceptance rate of St. Lawrence School?
The acceptance rate of St. Lawrence School is 95%, which is higher than the national average of 69%.
What sports does St. Lawrence School offer?
St. Lawrence School offers 6 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Soccer, Softball and Track and Field.
What is St. Lawrence School's ranking?
St. Lawrence School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Connecticut for: Oldest founding date.
When is the application deadline for St. Lawrence School?
The application deadline for St. Lawrence School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse St. Lawrence School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Examining the Current State of Vouchers in Arizona
This comprehensive article explores the current state of voucher programs in Arizona, examining the relevant state laws, pros and cons, and their impact on education. Gain authoritative insights into the Empowerment Scholarship Accounts (ESA) program, equity concerns, and the ongoing debate surrounding educational choice in Arizona.
Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.