St. Lawrence School
- Top Ranked CT School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 174 students
- Acceptance rate: 95%
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 28%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
National avg.: 85%
- All -day PreK3, PreK4 and Kindergarten along with grades 1st through 8th offering a rigorous, challenging curriculum rich in Catholic tradition and academic excellence. Creative learning, safe environment with a state of the art security system, NEASC accredited with SMART Boards in every classroom, Chromebooks and iPads, robotics, Innovation Lab and much more. Full size gym, hot breakfast and lunch program, an after school program, Spanish, Art, Music, P.E., Lexia Reading, and a caring, nurturing staff.
Source: Verified school update
Endorse St. Lawrence School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Which Schools Did Our Presidents Attend? Part 3 - Wilson to Trump
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
July 06, 2022Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.