St. Mary School
- Calvert Catholic Schools seeks to serve parents who want a Catholic education for their children.
- Children of all faiths may be admitted with the understanding that they participate in the religion program and religion services.
- Calvert Catholic Schools admits students of any race, color, nationality, ethnic origin or sex, to all rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students in the School.
- The mission of Calvert Catholic Schools is to come together to strengthen our entire community by providing excellent Christian education to achieve the Church's mission of teaching the Catholic faith to present and future generations.
- We invite all Catholic families and others who embrace our vision to join us.
- At Calvert Catholic Schools we strive to bring the Gospel message of Christ to all subjects in all grade levels.
- In addition, all students have classes in religion each day, where we remain faithful to the magisterium of the Roman Catholic Church.
- Through the study of Scripture, the Ten Commandments, Church teachings, the lives of the Saints and the Sacraments, we lay a foundation of knowledge, which prepares our students to be able to embrace the depth and richness of Catholic spirituality.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-4|
|Total Students||311 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||35:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school, elementary school and preschool to St. Mary School is Calvert High School (0.6 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tiffin Grades: PK-12 | 563 students
152 Madison St
Tiffin, OH 44883
(419) 447-3844 0.6 PK-12
- Fostoria Grades: NS-12 | 345 students
533 N Countyline St
Fostoria, OH 44830
(419) 435-1809 12.4 NS-12
- Fostoria Grades: 9-12 | 167 students
533 N Countyline Street
Fostoria, OH 44830
(419) 435-8144 12.8 9-12
- Carey Grades: PK-8 | 197 students
401 Clay St
Carey, OH 43316
(419) 396-6166 15.7 PK-8
- Fremont Grades: PK-12 | 491 students
500 Smith Road
Fremont, OH 43420
(419) 332-9947 16 PK-12
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.