Our Lady Of Consolation School
- Our Lady of Consolation School is a Roman Catholic School in the Diocese of Toledo operated by the parish of Our Lady of Consolation.
- In partnership with parents, families, and our parish faith community, our staff educates children in the teachings and practices of the Catholic Church and creates a nurturing environment which fosters spiritual, social, emotional, and intellectual growth and maturity.
- We prepare all students to live their Catholic faith and values, become positive productive citizens, and be confident life-long learners.
- Our Lady of Consolation School also recognizes and appreciates the fine working relationship that exists between our school and the Carey Public school system.
- The support and help we receive both from the Carey Public School and the Carey community give us another special reason for continuing our existence.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||197 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Upper Sandusky Grades: PK-6 | 148 students
310 N 8th St.
Upper Sandusky, OH 43351
(419) 294-1395 10 PK-6
- Findlay Grades: NS-12 | 76 students
7430 Timberstone Dr.
Findlay, OH 45840 13.2 NS-12
- Findlay Grades: PK-8 | 559 students
723 Sutton Pl
Findlay, OH 45840
(419) 423-2738 13.4 PK-8
- Fostoria Grades: NS-12 | 345 students
533 N Countyline St
Fostoria, OH 44830
(419) 435-1809 14.5 NS-12
- Fostoria Grades: 9-12 | 167 students
533 N Countyline Street
Fostoria, OH 44830
(419) 435-8144 14.7 9-12
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.