St. Mary School
- Top Ranked MI School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 90 students
- Yearly Tuition: $2,500
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Cooking Club, Robotics, Sewing Club
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does St. Mary School cost?
St. Mary School's tuition is approximately $2,500 for private students.
What sports does St. Mary School offer?
St. Mary School offers 2 interscholastic sports: Basketball and Cross Country.
What is St. Mary School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for St. Mary School?
The application deadline for St. Mary School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse St. Mary School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards