St Marys Academy
- St. Mary's Academy exists to educate the young woman through a comprehensive and challenging program of study which prepares her for higher education.
- Integrated with this academic perspective, St. Mary's Academy provides the opportunity for students to explore the teachings of Jesus as expressed in the Gospel and through the tradition of the Catholic church.
- Complementing and enriching the academic program, the co-curriculum creates an environment for the young woman to develop spiritually, aesthetically, athletically, and socially.
- St. Mary's Academy encourages each young woman to contribute her leadership, her knowledge, and her respect for life as a service to others.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||720 students|
|Student Body Type||All-girls|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||63 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Portland Grades: 9-12 | 913 students
2401 Se Stark St
Portland, OR 97214
(503)235-3138 2 9-12
- Anaheim Grades: 9-12 | 126 students
2323 W Broadway
Anaheim, CA 92804
(714)776-1717 844.9 9-12
- Inglewood Grades: 9-12 | 256 students
701 Grace Avenue
Inglewood, CA 90301
(310)674-8470 829.8 9-12
- La Canada Flintridge Grades: 9-12 | 402 students
440 St. Katherine Dr.
La Canada Flintridge, CA 91011
(626)685-8333 818.2 9-12
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.