St Marys Colgan Jr/sr High School
- St. Mary's-Colgan School supports Catholic education from K through 12.
- The schools are not tuition-based, but rather are supported by the parish in its entirety and its stewardship program.
- Each family who sends their children to our schools agrees to the principles in a signed covenant and agrees to maintain a tithe to the parish.
- The mission of St. Mary's-Colgan Schools is to build a faith community where students carry out Jesus' command to love one another.
- Such a community seeks to enhance self-esteem and provide the opportunity to become caring and concerned members of society.
- To teach the Gospel Values in every dimension of school life.
- These values will illuminate and enrich each person's knowledge of God, life and culture, To serve students that they may manifest leadership and grow in their service to God, Church, community, and family.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||229 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Kansas City Grades: NS-12 | 125 students
5901 NW Waukomis Drive
Kansas City, MO 64151
(816) 741-6940 123.5 NS-12
- Fredericksburg Grades: NS-12 | 88 students
10713 Tidewater Trl
Fredericksburg, VA 22408
(540) 372-9699 943.2 NS-12
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.