St Michael School
Tel: (618) 635-3210
- The goal of a Catholic education is to assist the student, regardless of age, to grow as a whole person.
- All courses, programs, and activities are student-centered with the intention of helping the student grow spiritually, intellectually, and physically.
- Our goals is to develop basic skills and good study habits, tap the full potential of each pupil; enable each child to feel the joy of accomplishment and to foster personal development according the Gospel principles.
- We are a grade school committed to teaching the Catholic faith and values.
- Our objectives are to create a proper atmosphere for learning; make the student aware of his/her responsibility to God and his/her neighbors; be patient, understanding, and quick to encourage and praise each child; with adequate preparation and presentation, bring about the full development of the individual child; and teach as Christ taught; help them see Christ in each other.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||55 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Staunton Grades: PK-8 | 130 students
220 W Henry St
Staunton, IL 62088
(618) 635-3060 0.3 PK-8
- Worden Grades: PK-8 | 47 students
6961 W Frontage Rd
Worden, IL 62097
(618) 633-2202 7.4 PK-8
- Dorsey Grades: PK-8 | 49 students
7182 Renken Rd
Dorsey, IL 62021
(618) 888-2252 8.2 PK-8
- Litchfield Grades: PK-8 | 136 students
1301 N State St
Litchfield, IL 62056
(217) 324-3166 13.7 PK-8
- Bethalto Grades: PK-8 | 142 students
618 N Prairie St
Bethalto, IL 62010
(618) 377-6401 15.4 PK-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.