- Top Ranked FL School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 270 students
- Average class size: 18 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 46%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Tuition rates vary please visit our website for more information. www.stpatrickscatholicschool.org
% on Financial Aid
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Academic Enrichment, Altar Servers, Community Service, Safety Patrol, Student Council
- The Eucharist is the center of Catholic faith
- In partnership with the school families and parish, the faculty strives to promote a Christ-centered environment
- The faculty and staff gives witness to the gospel values on which it is founded
- The faculty challenges the students to live out the works of mercy through prayer and action
- The faculty and staff work closely with the school community to spread the word of Jesus
- Catholic education is important to unite St. Patrick’s multi-cultural environment
- Teachers address the individual needs of students
- Teachers enhance students’ confidence and ability to function in a technological and ever-changing world
- The family is the primary educator of a child
- The students are taught to develop a respect for peace and justice
- The faculty and staff work in partnership with the families of students to create a respectful educational experience
- The school is a strong dynamic presence serving students, parish, and surrounding community
- The faculty and staff treat all students equally with dignity
- A higher standard of academic excellence
- Each student as a unique person and recognize each individual's strengths and weaknesses
- Time-honored virtues such as honesty, respect, healthy living, and love of family
- A safe environment where good things happen each day
- The families who entrust their children to our care
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
What sports does St. Patrick's Catholic School offer?
St. Patrick's Catholic School offers 6 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Soccer, Softball and Volleyball.
What is St. Patrick's Catholic School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for St. Patrick's Catholic School?
The application deadline for St. Patrick's Catholic School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Wonderful school! I am a non-catholic parent of three students and absolutely love the school. I am confident that my children are in a caring, clean and SAFE environment where their only concern is learning. We have been at this school for six years and I can honestly say the most egregious trouble I have heard of was a student caught cheating. The school offers a challenging curriculum and many extra-curricular activities. They have a great science lab, computer/media center, library, clean/safe playground , full size gymnasium, soccer and softball fields. In addition to the core classes: Religion, Spanish, Physical Education, Music and Personal Finance are taught. Small class sizes and one on one tutoring provide my children the attention they need and deserve to excel. The multi-cultural/multi-religion student body and faculty as well as the sports programs (Basketball, Volleyball, Soccer, and Softball), Scholastic and Social Clubs and community service programs make my children very well rounded. Parental is not only recommended but encouraged! We have a new principle and are in the process of building a new state of the art school. I am truly excited about this school and highly recommend you take a look for yourself!
A price cannot be put on a child's education. St. Patricks offers the best education for your child, the teacher's commitment to the children is what has kept my son here for seven years. Great school and faculty! R/ Thornhill Williams III
Endorse St. Patrick's Catholic School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Secrets to Becoming a Great School
Discover the essential ingredients that drive academic success and cultivate a thriving school community.
Keep track of application deadlines as well as all the other aspects of choosing a school.
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.