St. Patrick's School
- St. Patrick's School offers experienced and dedicated teachers and staffstrong academic program balanced with classes such as music, art, and P.E. small class size and low student-to-teacher ratio extended daycare program before and after school mentoring program between grades to encourage family-like and respectful environmenta safe and secure environment The school is accredited by the Western Catholic Education Association and The Western Association of Schools and Colleges.
- St. Patrick's School provides a quality Catholic elementary education for all students entrusted to our care, developing every aspect of the child: mind, body, and spirit.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||252 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(khaki pants, green polo and/or tee, plaid skirt, formal vest and tie for middle school)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,000|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition averages $5,000 annually. There are discounts for parishioners and those who volunteer.|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Dance, Flag Football, Football, Soccer, Softball, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Dance, Flag Football,
- St. Patrick's School was established in 1944 and has been providing a quality Catholic education for its students since. The school is accredited by the Western Catholic Education Association and The Western Association of Schools and Colleges. St. Patrick's School provides a quality Catholic elementary education for all students entrusted in its care, developing every aspect of the child: mind, body, and spirit. We support parents as primary educators of their children. We are called to spread the Gospel message of love unity and reconciliation. St. Patrick's School is a vital part of the parish community and is enriched by the presence and ministry of the Augustinian Order. Their values of truth, community, and love guide us in the fulfillment of our mission.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Diego Grades: NS-8 | 125 students
4551 56th Street
San Diego, CA 92115
(619)582-3862 3.4 NS-8
- San Diego Grades: PK-7 | 54 students
4079 54th Street
San Diego, CA 92105
(619)229-2800 3 PK-7
- San Diego Grades: PK-8 | 301 students
10728 San Diego Mission Rd
San Diego, CA 92108
(619)641-7987 3.1 PK-8
- San Diego Grades: PK-8 | 148 students
4106 42nd St
San Diego, CA 92105
(619)284-1715 1.6 PK-8
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.