St Patrick's School
Tel: (315) 363-3620
- St. Patrick's School in Oneida offers academic excellence in a nurturing environment.
- We welcome children of all faiths from Madison and Oneida counties.
- The first step of the process involves a lengthy self study where we look at everything from our academic programs, student services, long-range planning and the role we play in the community.
- There are 12 specific standards that a school must meet or exceed to earn accreditation.
- These standards include: philosophy, mission and beliefs; planning; assessment of student learning; finances; health and safety; facilities; students life and student activities; student services; media services and technology; educational programs; organizational design and staff; governance and leadership.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
National Christian School Association (NCSA)
Other religious school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||107 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Oneida Grades: 7-12 | 75 students
4020 Barrington Rd
Oneida, NY 13421
(315) 363-1669 0.9 7-12
- Clinton Grades: NS-6 | 143 students
5 Prospect Street
Clinton, NY 13323
(315) 853-6196 13.8 NS-6
- Rome Grades: PK-6 | 119 students
800 Cypress St
Rome, NY 13440
(315) 336-6190 14.2 PK-6
- Whitesboro Grades: NS-10 | 5 students
5266 Wilcox Road
Whitesboro, NY 13492
(315) 736-6774 17.1 NS-10
- Fayetteville Grades: PK-6 | 218 students
400 Salt Springs St
Fayetteville, NY 13066
(315) 637-3961 18 PK-6
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.