St Patrick's School
- St. Patrick's School in Oneida offers academic excellence in a nurturing environment.
- We welcome children of all faiths from Madison and Oneida counties.
- The first step of the process involves a lengthy self study where we look at everything from our academic programs, student services, long-range planning and the role we play in the community.
- There are 12 specific standards that a school must meet or exceed to earn accreditation.
- These standards include: philosophy, mission and beliefs; planning; assessment of student learning; finances; health and safety; facilities; students life and student activities; student services; media services and technology; educational programs; organizational design and staff; governance and leadership.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
National Christian School Association (NCSA)
Other religious school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||138 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1
National avg.: 13:1
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
OneidaGrades: 7-12 | 90 students
4020 Barrington Rd
Oneida, NY 13421
ClintonGrades: PK-6 | 143 students
5 Prospect Street
Clinton, NY 13323
RomeGrades: PK-12 | 261 students
800 Cypress St
Rome, NY 13440
WhitesboroGrades: K-10 | 5 students
5266 Wilcox Road
Whitesboro, NY 13492
FayettevilleGrades: PK-6 | 290 students
400 Salt Springs St
Fayetteville, NY 13066
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?