- St. Patrick's School in Oneida offers academic excellence in a nurturing environment.
- We welcome children of all faiths from Madison and Oneida counties.
- The first step of the process involves a lengthy self study where we look at everything from our academic programs, student services, long-range planning and the role we play in the community.
- There are 12 specific standards that a school must meet or exceed to earn accreditation.
- These standards include: philosophy, mission and beliefs; planning; assessment of student learning; finances; health and safety; facilities; students life and student activities; student services; media services and technology; educational programs; organizational design and staff; governance and leadership.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
National Christian School Association (NCSA)
Other religious school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||138 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1
National avg.: 13:1
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
OneidaGrades: 7-12 | 90 students
4020 Barrington Rd
Oneida, NY 13421
ClintonGrades: PK-6 | 143 students
5 Prospect Street
Clinton, NY 13323
RomeGrades: PK-12 | 261 students
800 Cypress St
Rome, NY 13440
WhitesboroGrades: K-10 | 5 students
5266 Wilcox Road
Whitesboro, NY 13492
FayettevilleGrades: PK-6 | 290 students
400 Salt Springs St
Fayetteville, NY 13066
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.