St Patrick's School
- St. Patrick's School in Oneida offers academic excellence in a nurturing environment.
- We welcome children of all faiths from Madison and Oneida counties.
- The first step of the process involves a lengthy self study where we look at everything from our academic programs, student services, long-range planning and the role we play in the community.
- There are 12 specific standards that a school must meet or exceed to earn accreditation.
- These standards include: philosophy, mission and beliefs; planning; assessment of student learning; finances; health and safety; facilities; students life and student activities; student services; media services and technology; educational programs; organizational design and staff; governance and leadership.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
National Christian School Association (NCSA)
Other religious school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||138 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- OneidaGrades: 7-12 | 90 students
4020 Barrington Rd
Oneida, NY 13421
- ClintonGrades: PK-6 | 143 students
5 Prospect Street
Clinton, NY 13323
- RomeGrades: PK-12 | 261 students
800 Cypress St
Rome, NY 13440
- WhitesboroGrades: K-10 | 5 students
5266 Wilcox Road
Whitesboro, NY 13492
- FayettevilleGrades: PK-6 | 290 students
400 Salt Springs St
Fayetteville, NY 13066
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.
January 07, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.
December 27, 2017
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.